Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls
Crispy, golden brown egg rolls filled with chicken, cheese, and buffalo sauce, seasoned to perfection.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cayenne optional
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning optional
- 3 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1½ cups shredded mozarella cheese
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1½ cup hot sauce or buffalo sauce
- 1 package egg roll wrappers
- ½ cup oil
Season chicken breast on both sides. Cook on medium high heat until completely done.
Shred cooked chicken with fork or mixer. Add shredded chicken to a large bowl.
Mix together the cream cheese, shredded mozarella, buffalo or hot sauce and melted butter. If cream cheese is not spreadable, warm the mixture for 30 seconds in the microwave.
Add filing to the egg roll wrappers and roll the wrappers.
Fry in vegtable oil on medium heat until both sides are browned.